Перейти до змісту

Хто хоче полетіти на місяць? Відкрито заявку

Dilbert

Now accepting applications.

Following a recent breakup with his girlfriend, the Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa is seeking a new “life partner” to come to the moon with him during SpaceX’s first ever tourist voyage to the moon—tentatively scheduled for 2023. “With that future partner of mine, I want to shout our love and world peace from outer space,” he announced in his call for applications.

Так это шоу и входило в Маппет) Не помните? Было время( Бенни Хилл, "Друзья".. ОСП-студия, "Каламбур", Довгоносики и прочее.А сейчас только "кввртальный юмор"(
  • Upvote 2

Now accepting applications.

Following a recent breakup with his girlfriend, the Japanese billionaire Yusaku Maezawa is seeking a new “life partner” to come to the moon with him during SpaceX’s first ever tourist voyage to the moon—tentatively scheduled for 2023. “With that future partner of mine, I want to shout our love and world peace from outer space,” he announced in his call for applications.

:)

post-960-0-32250900-1579132023_thumb.png

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Іпонець злився- вже не буде знімати документальне кіно про пошук коханоі для подорожі на місяць

Japanese billionaire isn’t looking for love (on camera) anymore

Yusaku Maezawa has backed out of an online documentary detailing his search for a girlfriend to take on his trip around the moon on SpaceX’s inaugural tourism flight.

“Due to personal reasons, I have informed AbemaTV yesterday with my decision to no longer participate in the matchmaking documentary,” he tweeted this morning.

• Створити...