Перейти до змісту

А ми провели перший хакатон США-Україна! Хвалюсь )))

Dilbert

12509525_10156408207550006_6788261695571

Come visit us in Columbus!

Роман вчора написав текст, я  :weep:  :weep:  :weep: Без ньго - цього б всього не було

I am very lucky to have been raised by a family that was supportive, loving and intelligent (in every possible sense). I'm even luckier to have been born Ukrainian-American. Not only was I part of a community that took tremendous pride in its cultural heritage and traditions, but I was also born in to a life that had the luxury of freedom at the cost of the immense struggles and pain my grandparents endured during WW2. 

I've witnessed three major events in my life time demonstrating the will of the Ukrainian people to live in a just and civilized society with freedoms we take for granted here in the US: Ukraine's Independence in 1991, the Orange Revolution in the winter of 2004-2005, and the mass protests on Maidan (Independence Square) during the winter of 2013-2014 which led to the ousting of Viktor Yanukovych (criminal turned president). Only two years ago, I was watching Ukrainian citizens being murdered by snipers from government rooftops on Ukrainian news streaming 24/7 on hromadske.tv

Now, in less than 24 hours, I will be participating in an event with talented Ukrainian programmers and developers that were using their skills to help their fellow citizens fight for their freedom during this most recent "Winter of Fire". With people like Сергей Цыбровский and Max Tum, who helped make it easier for people to watch hromadske.tv on their smartphones to stay current with events as they unfolded. Here's him being interviewed on hromadske.tv during that time: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0-KwrQgDZk

I've always been tremendously impressed with the incredible amount of raw talent among Ukrainians, particularly when it is demonstrated time and time again in the face of adversity. I'm proud, honored and humbled to now have the opportunity to be working with them. This is what the HealthTech Hackathon means to me.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1012434482152589/

Thanks to all that have made this event possible!
Max Tum, Gala Kris HowellChristopher VolpeAlex PicazoCoverMyMedsMultivarious GamesZoCo DesignThe STEAM FactoryColumbus Idea FoundryGDG CherkasyEkreativeЧеркаси ІТ кластерColumbus smart+open

Так а що нахачили?

можу вислати лінки на презентаціі в приват

ну я вас не знаю )

а Фому знаю - досить мені, що друг лікар зачмирив

у мене мета була - нетворкінг, а не гавняння мокапів 

Ну капец! Написать в паблик что был хакатон и зажать ссылку по причине, шо ты не знаешь нас - ето блять шота головного мозга.

STATISTICS:

Participants:

Columbus

2 cities (Columbus, Cleveland)

13 participants  

3 Judges (1 judge was also an organizer Chris Volpe)

5 organizers Kris, Roman, Cody, Alex (ZoCo), Chris Volpe

Cherkasy

3 cities (Cherkasy, Kyiv, Kremenchuk)

65 participants

5 organizers Gala, Max, Serhij, Iryna, Anna and Community of Google Developers Group Cherkasy

TOTAL Participants 78

Experience/skill set:

• Columbus - Android, Ruby on Rails, C#, ASP.NET, Unity, Linux, Perl, Construct 2,MySQL, HL7, Clinical informatics, User Experience, HTML, CSS,JavaScript, Bioinformatics, Meteor, Cocos 2d, buildbox using infinite engine

• Cherkasy - Java, Java EE, JS, Node.js, Android, iOS, AI, Sketck, Zeplin, Groovy, RoR, AngularJS, Symfony2, jQuery, bootstrap, C++, Delphi, .Net, C#, Python, Unity 3D, 3D Max, SQL, SQLite, Swift, Objective-C, Meteor.js, CSS, PHP, Yii

Problems/Challenges/Interests:

• Columbus - preventative care, patient safety, public health, clinical use of expression measurements, education, communication, administrative burden, late stage care, easy of use of technology for patients/staff inexperienced with technology (e.g. 1-touch Skype with family)

• Cherkasy - medical records, drug search, treatment/health conditions tracking, online registration for doctor’s appointment, healthy lifestyle, diet timetable, help for partially paralyzed patients to communicate with doctors and relatives, decision support system (detection of required help: emergency, therapist consultation, etc.)

Judges

Columbus

1) Chris Volpe, CEO/President of Multivarious Games

2) Rich Edwards, Director of NE Ohio Engineering at CoverMyMeds

3) Jeff Johnston, Founder/CEO at A-List Enterprises, LLC

Cherkasy

1. TransferWise  Vadim Vasiliev

2. Ekreative  Fred Cox

3. N3w Normal  Yuri Kurat

Sponsors:

Columbus

CoverMyMeds, Columbus Smart+Open, The STEAM Factory, Columbus Idea Foundry, ZOCO Design, LUMOS, Multivarious Games

Ukraine

ІТ Cluster Cherkasy: N3w Normal, Ekreative, SPD-Ukraine, DefaultValue, TransferWise.

про хачкатон ) про те, яка в нас класна вмотивована молодь! Про те, яке творче та мирне майбутнє має бути в Україні [ua]  :love:

організували все на волонтерських засадах, спонсори підтримали

оце дає надію на розквіт України

• Upvote 1

Хакато́н (англ. hackathon, від hack (див. хакер) та marathon — марафон) — захід, під час якого різні спеціалісти в галузі розробки програмного забезпеченняінтенсивно і згуртовано разом працюють над розв'язанням якоїсь проблеми,[1] або створенням нового додатку чи сервісу[2]. Зазвичай хакатони тривають від одного дня до тижня.

Термін з'явився в 1999 році. Його незалежно стали вживати розробники OpenBSD та Sun Microsystems.

мета позитивна - а не те, що вкладають в поняття хакер

да што ж такое...

што все такие агрессивные стали?  :shok:

фаза луны под фост давит, штоле?  :fp1:

нє, гормони щастя, які використані під час святкування Різдва і Нового року і розгортання подарунків ще не відновились :(

треба час :buba:

:corn:

наш друг потрапив у Форбз!

http://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/568d7685e4b0e31908ab1a16/0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

28-річний випускник КПІ Іван Пасічник увійшов до списку найталановитіших та найуспішніших людей у Європі віком до 30 років за версією Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mfg45jmhm/ivan-pasichnyk-28/

Змінено користувачем Dilbert
  • Upvote 2

наш друг потрапив у Форбз!

http://specials-images.forbesimg.com/imageserve/568d7685e4b0e31908ab1a16/0x600.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

28-річний випускник КПІ Іван Пасічник увійшов до списку найталановитіших та найуспішніших людей у світі віком до 30 років за версією Forbes

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mfg45jmhm/ivan-pasichnyk-28/

Не зовсім: "30 Under 30 Europe Manufacturing & Industry 2016: Building The Future With Robots And Green Tech"

Тобто не взагалі, а з тих хто займається роботами та зеленими технологіями. Там і москалі є.

• Створити...