Перейти до змісту

Ідеологічна радикалізація на Заході

coolzak

не могу. Не получается. "Ідеологічна радикалізація на ЗАході" заважає :)))

А я забув. Для мене оказія таке ж гівно як всякі спенсери та кланівці, та дибіли шо ловлять та знущаються над нелегалами на кордоні...... 

нельзя забыть о тех, кто творит наш с тобой исторический период. Вот эти уроды, что ты назвал, и творят. А нам в этом говне жить. Как такое забудешь?:

стейтмент 1 "На переферії міліша, яка їздить вздовж кордону виловлює нелегалів та знущається над ними..... Намагається скоріше...."

стейтмент 2 "а дибіли шо ловлять та знущаються над нелегалами на кордоні..."

Смотри как ты ловко манипулируешь? Ну патентованый СННовец :)

Берешь правдивое утверждение собеседника, якобы соглашаешься с ним (Оказия, Право граждан на арест преступников),   помещаешь в одно предложение с собственной брехней, которую сам же ранее опроверг, добавляешь в список перечисление некоего фактического материала, реальные имена, события, 

публикуешь все в одном предложении. Бинго. :) Манипуляция ушла в печать.

ЗНаешь что будет если смешать ведро варенья и ведро говна? Получится два ведра говна.

Потому с вашим братом-демократом никто уже и не пытается договариваться. Только валенком по морде лица. В режиме Трамповского твиттера.

Це все деталі.Нема більше камон граунд.Буде ще гірше.Середину закінчують випилювати.Причому зліва все активніше і активніше.

До речі Укі ,в чoму призначення і сенс другої поправки?на твій погляд

Це все деталі.Нема більше камон граунд.Буде ще гірше.Середину закінчують випилювати.Причому зліва все активніше і активніше.

До речі Укі ,в чoму призначення і сенс другої поправки?на твій погляд

Тут не може бути якихось поглядів. Там чітко і ясно сказано ............

Повертаючись до теми радикалізації

Danchosama2 days ago edited

I wasn't sexist, 

Then women got quotas, lower standards and "me too'd" thousands of innocent men and boys every year and destroyed thousands more in divorce court while screaming "kill all men"

Now I'm a sexist.

I wasn't a racist.

Then the black community and black leaders did nothing but worsen all the violence and savagery committed by black people on other races and then complain its not their fault and that they are the victims while screaming "kill all white people"

Now i'm a racist.

I wasn't anti gay.

Then the homos started promoting pedophilia, drag queen story hour, transitioning children, screaming "kill all strait people"

Now I'm anti gay. 

I wasn't for ethnic states.

Then the psychopaths called the LEFT psychologically damaged white children by telling them everything is their fault and that being strait and white is horrible, don't have white babies and then flooded the west with middle eastern Muslims turning once wonderful places into middle eastern shitholes screaming "kill all non-muslims"

Now i'm anti muslim and pro ethnostate.

I am what the Left made me... now you will stare down my barrel as I defend myself from the LEFT'S deadly psychopathic attacks.

Не моє,просто як люди радикалізуються

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

An undercover video published by Project Veritas on Tuesday shows a field organizer for Sen. Bernie Sanders’s 2020 campaign saying Soviet gulags were actually a positive phenomenon, suggesting that some similar program could re-educate Trump supporters and billionaires.

The video begins with a Project Veritas journalist asking an individual identified as Sanders organizer Kyle Jurek if “MAGA people” could be re-educated if Bernie wins the White House. “We gotta try,” Jurek replies. “In Nazi Germany, after the fall of the Nazi Party, there was a shit-ton of the populace that was fucking Nazified.”

Короче губернатор Вірджінії оголосив заборону на зброю доокола будинку місцевого сенату під час демострації на захист 2 амендменту.Там вся фішка була що всі прийдуть з AR.цікаво як все буде

Тоесть чувак объявил приостановку секонд амендмента на куске территории в его штате? Интересно, а Закон ему это ввообще позволяет? Почему на него в суд не подадут?

Тоесть чувак объявил приостановку секонд амендмента на куске территории в его штате? Интересно, а Закон ему это ввообще позволяет? Почему на него в суд не подадут?

sue him

Я думаю демонстранти просто прийдуть зі зброєю кажучи що це є інфрінжмент.Там повно приїде шерифів місцевих,цікаво хто забезпечуватиме безпеку Змінено користувачем coolzak

То тепер подивимось що буде.

До речі американська війна за незалежність почалась в Вірджінії коли редкоатс пішли конфісковувати зброю.Совпаленіє?

Змінено користувачем coolzak

ідеологічна радикалізація в німеччині, і кацапи - імігранти, які підтримують правих ксенофобів

Шизофренія якась

Who’s voting for Germany’s AfD. The far-right Alternative for Germany (AfD) party is seen as a xenophobic, nativist force in the country’s politics, but one of its key constituencies is foreign-born: Support for the AfD is particularly strong among Russian Germans, who tend toward social conservatism

Кацапы сами  правые ксенофобы-неомарксисты, что само по себе весьма параноидально. Да еще и на благодатном немецком национально патриотическом черноземе... 

Полиция отрапортовала - ни одного инцидента. 20000 человек с оружием и ни одной проблемы достойной полицейского вмешательства. Демократы грызут крышки унитазов от злости, что такой ивент на насыпал им елея на анти-ган риторику. 

In the wake of the Virginia gun rights rally on Monday, Democrats in the Capitol are not slowing down their push for tyranny. They are moving a bill through the legislature that would effectively criminalize dissent against Governor Blackface Northam and other state government officials.

House Bill 1627 was introduced by Delegate Jeffrey M. Bourne last week. The legislation “provides that certain crimes relating to threats and harassment may be prosecuted in the City of Richmond if the victim is the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia.”

Language in the bill explicitly criminalizes free speech, in what would constitute a blatant attack on the 1st Amendment of the Constitution.

“If any person, with the intent to coerce, intimidate, or harass any person, shall use a computer or computer network to communicate obscene, vulgar, profane, lewd, lascivious, or indecent language, or make any suggestion or proposal of an obscene nature, or threaten any illegal or immoral act, he is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor,” the legislation reads.

The legislation makes it clear that the above provision applies directly to “the Governor, Governor-elect, Lieutenant Governor, Lieutenant Governor-elect, Attorney General, or Attorney General-elect, a member or employee of the General Assembly, a justice of the Supreme Court of Virginia, or a judge of the Court of Appeals of Virginia,” which means this legislation effectively criminalizes dissent against public officials.

Tina Freitas, wife of Republican Delegate Nick Freitas, called attention to this intolerable act in a Facebook post on Tuesday night.

“Wow on cue, now they are after the 1A! Dems are trying to set up special rules exclusive to the Elite ruling class, to protect themselves from criticism!” Freitas wrote.

“What is considered harassment? Is Governor Infanticide/KKK Hood trying to avoid being held accountable? Are we no longer allowed to demand justice for the alleged rape victims of LG Fairfax? This is some straight up communist censorship!” she added.

Virginia Democrats were not detracted by the gun rights rally on Monday in the slightest. They moved red flag laws through the legislature just a day later, and subsequently killed pro-gun bills that were introduced by Republicans.

“The governor and the leadership of the democrats have declared war on law-abiding citizens and gun owners and their votes today just confirmed that that’s where we’re going,” said Philip Van Cleave, President of Virginia Citizens Defense League.

Virginia patriots may have to continue organizing locally, with Sheriffs deputizing local patriots and constitutional militias being trained, as a bulwark against the treasonous usurpers leading the state legislature.

• Upvote 1

• Створити...