Перейти до змісту

Ілон Маск - Геній нашого часу!

Klaus

Former Tesla workers have provided worrying accounts of the current state of the company’s production plant in Buffalo, New York. One employee claims production was “fabricated for show” during a recent media tour of the plant.

News 4 Buffalo reports that former Tesla workers are beginning to provide accounts of their time at the company’s Buffalo, New York production facility where they say management showed a “lack of urgency” to fix the many issues at the facility. Former employees at the Gigafactory II facility told WIVB that equipment at the facility regularly broke down resulting in production goals never being met and some employees spending more time on their cell phones than working.

esla has lowered the price of its Model 3 by $1,100 amid reports that U.S. sales fell precipitously in January despite a $2,000 reduction that went into effect at the beginning of the month.

The Model 3 Mid Range now starts at $42,900 and features rear-wheel-drive and a range of 264 miles per charge.

The electric automaker has admitted that it is facing challenges to bring the price of the Model 3 down as it aims to offer a long-promised $35,000 version

According to recent reports, the cold weather across the country has begun to affect electric vehicles, much to the annoyance of many Tesla owners.

CNBC reports that a new AAA study has found that colder temperatures are having a negative effect on electric vehicles such as the Tesla Model 3, Chevrolet Bolt EV, Jaguar I-Pace and Nissan Leaf Plus. 

On average, these vehicles can drive for between 200 to 300 miles on a single charge, depending on the vehicle; but as winter storms picked up around the country many electric vehicle owners found their cars suddenly not performing up to standard.

According to a recent study by AAA, a 20-degree drop in weather can decrease the performance of electric vehicles by an average of 41 percent. Greg Brannon, AAA’s director of automotive engineering, said in a statement “We found that the impact of temperature on EVs is significantly more than we expected.” Brannon continued: “It’s something all automakers are going to have to deal with as they push for further EV deployment because it’s something that could surprise consumers.”

A 41 percent decrease in performance in a vehicle such as the Chevrolet Bolt would bring the cars mile range down to just 140 miles per charge — but the Volt has a backup gas engine. Brannon stated that part of the problem is that “lithium-ion batteries like the same sort of temperatures that we do, around 70 degrees.” Many Tesla owners began reporting issues with their Model 3 vehicles, Bloomberg recently published accounts from a number of Tesla owners that faced range issues during the recent cold weather.

Ronak Patel, a CPA auditor in New Jersey, discussed his issues with the Tesla Model 3 he purchased in August stating: “My biggest concern is the cold weather drained my battery 20 to 25 miles overnight and an extra five to ten miles on my drive to work. I paid $60,000 to not drain my battery so quickly.” Boston software engineer Andrea Falcone tweeted a photo of her frozen Model 3 door handle stating: “I can’t wait all day for this silly car.”

On January 25th, Tesla CEO Elon Musk stated in a tweet that improvements to Tesla vehicles ability to deal with cold weather would be fixed in an OTA software update:

• 1 month later...

Тут буде ментальний барєр.Як літаком літати.Багато не люблять почувати себе скотиною без прав в прицепі.

Ті будуть конями їздити в спеціальних резерваціях

amish-family-horse-buggy.jpg

• 1 month later...

Хорошо нырнула. ПОчти как биткойн в годовом выражении. Хайп начался в декабре 2016го. со 181 акции стартовали как ракета. почти в два раза на пиках. Сейчас возвращается. Конец спекулятивного цикла. Олени раздеты. ЗАдача выполнена. 

Тут не в спекуляціях справа. Просто карта так лягла

- всі серйозні автовиробники раптово кинулись у електрифікацію,

- автопілот технологічно вистрелив непогано, але ще непахане поле в питанні його втілення.... а без цього толку від нього мало

- погані новини за останні кілька місяців від володарів Тесли

все наклалось одне на одне, та і маск зовсім не гравець в покер.... Хоча з х.. його знає. Може він зараз тягне на "мізер"..... 

Врядли он думал, что будет торчать на єтом рынке в гордом одиночестве. МОжет действительно нехорошее стечение обстоятельств сейчас сложилось.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Купил али бабу. Начинайте лошить.

Я взагалі цим не займаюсь. Купляю лише в часи коли через скандали-параною-рецесію-корекцію падають акції якоїсь компанії, в якій я бачу потенціал 

Змінено користувачем Uki

• Створити...