Перейти до змісту

Все, я за Трампа

Uki

Трамп прийде порядок наведе. Америка стремительно выздоравливает. Я восхищен темпами. Я сейчас восхищаюсь двумя местами на Земле: Украиной с Зелей и Штатами с Додиком.

Федеральные власти США вернут применение смертной казни впервые за почти 20 лет. Об этом говорится в сообщении Министерства юстиции.

В документе указывается, что генпрокурор США Уильям Барр поручил составить график казни пяти «злостных преступников». Речь идет о заключенных, приговоренных к высшей мере наказания за убийства, а также пытки и изнасилования детей и пожилых. «Мы обязаны жертвам и их семьям привести в исполнение приговор, вынесенный нашей системой правосудия», — говорится в сообщении.

Трамп злочинець,колюжин ляля ля.Мюллер прийде порядок наведе,імпічмент імпічмент

А як те що він каже що треба загнати Штати в рецесію щоб Трампа не переобрали.?

Это перетерли еще 2.5 года назад. ШАпки из Китая, не потому что послидовний а потому шо бизнесмен:)).  А Штатам некогда кепки шить. И так самый низкий уровень безработицы за многие годы. Куйню всякую пусть Китай за копейки клепает

Той що від Трамп фаундейшн я не міг купити бо в них люба покупка це донейшн на вибори і закордонні кредитки не бере

Це та шо я сам знайшов та замовив. Оригінальної взагалі не знайшов. Мабуть не там шукав

• 3 months later...

Democrat Rep. Brenda Lawrence (MI) changed her mind on Sunday on supporting the impeachment of President Donald Trump — something she supported just a few months ago — claiming now that the polls are turning against the Democrats she does not see the value of removing the president from office.

Lawrence, who beat her Republican opponent by 64 points in 2018, told the “No BS News Hour with Charlie LeDuff” that she no longer thought that impeachment was a good idea.

“You can censure, you don’t have to remove the president,” Lawrence said. “We are so close to an election. I will tell you, sitting here, knowing how divided this country is, I don’t see the value of kicking him out of office, but I do see the value of putting down a marker saying his behavior is not acceptable.”

“I want to censure,” Lawrence continued. “I want it on the record that the House of Representatives did their job and they told this president and any president coming behind him that this is unacceptable behavior and, under our Constitution, we will not allow it.”

“I’ll be g***amned,” the host responded to Lawrence. “To hear you say, and you are a Democrat, and you are a liberal-minded person; I know you don’t like Trump. For the betterment of all of us, in an election year, it’s unwise to tear him from the chair. Is that how you think?”

“Yeah,” Lawrence answered

• Upvote 1

• Створити...