Перейти до змісту

Долорес О'Риордан умерла :((

mc5

Вокалистка ирландской рок-группы The Cranberries Долорес О'Риордан умерла в возрасте 46 лет. Причину смерти пока не разглашают.

Как сообщил ее пресс-серетарь, рок-звезда внезапно умерла в отеле в Лондоне, пишет Independent.

"Ей было 46 лет. Фронтменка с ирландской группой The Cranberries находилась в Лондоне на короткий сеанс записи", — сообщил пресс-секретарь.

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2018/01/dolores-oriordan-cause-of-death-suicide-overdose/ 

gettyimages-139282611_opt.jpg

Dolores O’Riordan, the lead singer of The Cranberries, has died. Her cause of death is currently unknown.

A rep for the 46-year-old singer released a brief statement on Monday, January 15, saying that O’Riordan died “suddenly” in London, but offering no additional details.

“Officers were called at 9:05 a.m. on Monday, January 15, at a hotel in Park Lane. A woman in her mid-40s was pronounced dead at the scene. At this early stage, the death is being treated as unexplained and inquiries continue,” the Scotland Yard told People Magazine.

Dolores O’Riordan’s Mental Health Issues, Suicide Attempt Stemmed From Childhood Abuse

O’Riordan has suffered with depression for most of her life. According to TMZ, she had been diagnosed with bipolar disorder. Her mental health issues stemmed from her childhood. In an interview with the Belfast Telegraph, O’Riordan explained that she had been sexually abused when she was young. She began suffering from “terrible self-loathing,” leading to body image issues and, eventually, anorexia.

In the years that followed, O’Riordan spent a great deal of time trying to heal, but she couldn’t help but blame herself.

“That’s what happens. You think it is your own fault. I buried it. It is what you do initially. You bury it because you are ashamed of it. You think: ‘Oh my God. How horrible and disgusting I am.’ You have this terrible self-loathing. And then I got famous when I was 18 and my career took over. It was even harder then. So then I developed the anorexia. When I Googled anorexia and studied it, I found out it was a common pathology that develops later on in life. So I was putting on this charade, this perfect face. I had anorexia, then depression, a breakdown,” she told the Belfast Telegraph. “I knew why I hated myself. I knew why I loathed myself. I knew why I wanted to make myself disappear. It was something that I noticed manifested itself in my behavior and the pathologies I began to develop in my early adult life, such as my eating disorder, depression and eventually the breakdowns,” O’Riordan added.

She also admitted that she tried to take her own life in 2012 by way of an overdose.

“I tried to overdose last year. I suppose I am meant to stay here for the kids. It is just about acknowledgement for me now – not revenge. I’m not that type but it will free me to go into group therapy as I go on with my life and I can be a better and stronger mother. I am pretty good but sometimes I hit the bottle. Everything is way worse the next morning. I chain smoke when I drink. I have a bad day when I have bad memories and I can’t control them and I hit the bottle. I kind of binge drink. That is kind of my biggest flaw at the moment,” she told the outlet.

This wasn’t the only time that O’Riordan thought about taking her own life. In the mid-90s, she recalled being severely depressed and having thoughts of suicide.

“You get to the point where you want to die because you think that you’ll get peace when you’re dead and you can’t get any worse than you are,” she said.

O’Riordan split from her husband, Don Burton, in 2014. Their separation was very hard on her, and she fell back into another bout of darkness. At this time, O’Riordan’s children went to live with their dad in Canada.

“They just know that mommy isn’t well at the moment,” her mother Eileen O’Riordan told the Irish Mirror that year, acknowledging that her daughter was having a hard time following her split from Burton.

O’Riordan is survived by her three childrenTaylor Baxter, 20, Molly Leigh, 16, and Dakota Rain, 12. :(  :(  :( 

З одного боку, дивно чути про якусь там депресію. Живий-здоровий сам, жива-здорова родина - все інше неприйнятне можна змінити.

З іншого боку, співак/артист з мене ніякий.

:shuffle:

З одного боку, дивно чути про якусь там депресію. Живий-здоровий сам, жива-здорова родина - все інше неприйнятне можна змінити.

З іншого боку, співак/артист з мене ніякий.

:shuffle:

Якщо артист товстошкурий і добре психологічно захищений, то це не артист, а Поплавський

• Upvote 5

Так це ж не у сенсі "сумно щось", а у клінічному. 

Так це ж не у сенсі "сумно щось", а у клінічному.

У мене, мабуть, якоїсь клепки бракує. Ну тирса замість мізків, що тут поробиш.

:pooh:

Тому у мене термін "клінічна депресія" викликає когнітивний дисонанс.

Я виходжу з того, що є речі, які людина здатна змінити, а є такі, які не здатна.

Єдина річ, яка мені може накастуватии депресію - якась хвороба у мене чи у когось з родини, бо то річ, яка не залежить повністю від моїх бажань чи можливостей.

Усе інше не варте того, щоб пускати шмарклі під ковдрою та закидуватися колесами з уявної безвиході.

Змінено користувачем Jinx

Клінічна депресія не спричиняється зовнішніми обставинами, вона тільки поглиблюється ними. Обставини спричиняють сум, злість, почуття безвиході, а депресія - це вже на рівні біохімії і діяльності нервової системи.
  • Upvote 2

Клінічна депресія не спричиняється зовнішніми обставинами, вона тільки поглиблюється ними. Обставини спричиняють сум, злість, почуття безвиході, а депресія - це вже на рівні біохімії і діяльності нервової системи.

Так що саме першоджерело депресії - фізиологія чи психологія?

Я думаю, точна і вичерпна відповідь на це питання - це Нобель

Моя версія: у більшості людей після життєвих травм організм в основному повертається у стан рівноваги (причому у тупіших - швидше), а у декого через біологічні особливості відхилення накопичуються

Тоді тільки медикаменти, які діють грубо і неточно (хірургія сокирою)

Клинические депресси чаще всего имеют под собой биохимические и гормональные основания. Ни самолечением, ни психологами в большинстве случаев не лечатся. Только гормон-реплейсмент терапия или правильно подобраные антидепрессанты и принимать всю жизнь.  Как инсулин диабетиков или бета блокаторы гипертоникам. Увы.

Якщо артист товстошкурий і добре психологічно захищений, то це не артист, а Поплавський

Поэты ходят пятками по лезвию ножа
И ранят в кровь свои босые души. 
В. Высоцкий

Клинические депресси чаще всего имеют под собой биохимические и гормональные основания. Ни самолечением, ни психологами в большинстве случаев не лечатся. Только гормон-реплейсмент терапия или правильно подобраные антидепрессанты и принимать всю жизнь.  Как инсулин диабетиков или бета блокаторы гипертоникам. Увы.

Просто ради любопытства, хотел поинтересоваться. Гормонозаместительная  терапия это как, их кортикостероидами кормят что ли?

Нет. Ищут причину гормонального дисбаланса. В этом случае депрессия вторична, как последствие нехватки или избытка определенных гормонов. 

А понял.

А то я уже было подумал, что людей научились выводить из депрессии накормив их дексаметазоном :)

Вообще, если например щитовидка  ёк - это полная жопа, упадок сил и т.д., но это не депрессия, это называется гипотиреоз.

Здебільшого фізиологія. Інколи першопричиною є психологія, вплив якої на фізиологію виявився критичним.

Долорес, якщо не помиляюся, відпочатку страждала на біполярний розлад (тобто могла жити або у дуже пригніченому стані, або у дуже піднесеному, без напівтонів). 

• Створити...