Перейти до змісту

Канадська демократія

coolzak

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Підтримуєш політичну партію грішми якщо вона тобі близька ідеологічно.Як правило маемберам дзвонять за донейшн додатково але ти приймаєш участь в роботі місцевого осередку.Тобто формуються ідеї до програми партії чи коли вибирають місцевого кандидатом від партії .Плюс якщо треба волонтерити то кличуть але то більш в період виборів

Так для такої роботи потрібні нормальні донейшинз шоб хоч якось на шось впливати, або активним та харизматичним треба бути..... Таким людям зазвичай нема часу на політику

З 3000 десь триста ходить на збіговиська і щось говорить,голосує,пропонує.Як правило це ті хто думає дальше наступного пейчека і хочуть щось робити,змінити.Як правило досягається консенсус .Потім на зїзді трохи важче бо там кілька фракцій бореться і часто рішення по платформі половинчаті

Мокша_З_Запоребрика-look

Thank you for writing, and please accept my apology for the delay in responding. I appreciate you reaching out to share your thoughts about Alberta’s position in the Canadian federation.

I have heard from countless Albertans just like you who are expressing feelings of alienation and resentment. They are upset—and rightfully so—that despite Alberta contributing hundreds of billions of dollars to the rest of the country through equalization and federal fiscal transfers, our province and its key industry have been blocked and pinned down at every turn.  

I share your frustration, but I want to be clear: I believe Alberta is far better off remaining as a part of Canada. We should not let the Trudeau government make us feel unwelcome in our own country. Instead, we must stand up and assert ourselves as a province, along with our allies across Canada. There are constructive alternatives and positive ideas about reforming federation that do not involve us further landlocking ourselves—which is exactly what the opponents of our energy industry seek to do.  

From our first day in office, our government has undertaken important, concrete measures to get a fair deal for Alberta, such as reserving our right to restrict the shipment of oil (Bill 12), challenging the federal carbon tax, and fighting federal bills C-69 (the “no more pipelines bill”) and C-48 (the Alberta tanker ban on the West Coast). We are also investigating the sources behind the anti-oil sands campaign, and we have launched a fight-back strategy that will be coordinated through the Canadian Energy Centre.

As the status quo remains unacceptable, we will continue to take bold action. I have enclosed my October 22, 2019, letter to Prime Minister Trudeau, in which I summarized the specific actions his federal minority government must take to show its commitment to Alberta and Canada’s energy sector. All these measures are critical to growing the national economy, creating good jobs, and protecting our reputation as a good place to invest.

I have made it clear that Ottawa must support market access for our energy by completing the Trans Mountain pipeline expansion, building resource corridors, and repealing bills C-69 and C-48. The unfair equalization formula must be amended, and we are seeking the exclusion of non-renewable resources revenues from the calculation, as well as a hard cap on equalization transfers. And we are insisting, as a priority, that the federal government lift the cap on the Fiscal Stabilization Program (retroactively to 2014) that has shortchanged our province in our times of need. This would effectively create a rebate for Alberta’s equalization payments.

In addition to pressing the federal government for these critical changes, I appointed a Fair Deal Panel to consult with Albertans on how best to advance our province’s vital economic interests. The panel, comprising prominent Albertans, is holding town hall meetings across the province to listen to potential solutions to secure our role in the Canadian federation. Albertans will have the opportunity to provide their input online and through other forms of direct feedback until January 30, 2020. For information on how to get involved, and to sign up for email updates, visit www.fairdeal.ca.

Specific areas that are being considered include a provincial revenue agency to collect Alberta taxes directly; an Alberta Pension Plan; an Alberta provincial police force; an Alberta Parole Board; a chief firearms officer for Alberta; and an Alberta provincial constitution.

Thank you again for writing. A strong Alberta ensures a strong Canada, and I will not stand by idly while our interests are threatened. You have my word that in the months ahead, I will continue to fight for our right to develop our own natural resources and bring prosperity back to our province.

I wish you all the best in 2020.

Sincerely,

Hon Jason Kenney

• 4 weeks later...
  • Створити...