Перейти до змісту

Хто мародерствує в Міннеаполісі

Uki

У меня на столе три монитора с работой, форум в лаптопе :)

Рядом ребенок делает домашнюю школу, с левой ногой играется собака. Домашний офис это жопа если честно. Хочу обратно на работу

Есть некие стандарты бытия: Безопасность, медицина, гигиенические стандарты, языковые и культурные привычки.. доступность к привычным удобствам. Это - компоненты качества жизни. Острова  - это один большой компромисс.

так можна десь на острові гроші заробляти, і нафіга вам ця політика?

Просто хочеться розуміти ті процеси, які зараз відбуваються в суспільстві.

Стосовно острову - то я там де мені більше всього подобається. Якби я хотів заробляти на острові - то був би там..... 

• Upvote 1

What is happening in America from the view point of an Vietnamese Immigrant.
Interesting conversation today at the nail salon. A sweet young man from Vietnam started sharing his story with me. He’s been here six years. He said the news there is all about training them to believe America is horrible and needs to be destroyed.
He said, “I come here even with the known history of my country and America. I don’t hold onto the past. I love it here. I work hard. I pay my bills. I don’t ask for help. I don’t get in trouble. I’m not sure why so many people say they can’t succeed. I came here with nothing. I didn’t even know the language, and I’m successful.”
Then he continued, “Do you know what’s wrong with Americans? There’s no respect here. No respect for police officers, teachers, government, and history. Look at what people are doing to the monuments. Look at what they are doing to historical places. Look what they are doing to places of worship. Americans blame other Americans. In our culture, we take responsibility for our own actions. You marry someone, you stay married and raise your kids. Your kids do wrong, you don’t defend them, you punish them. If you’re poor, you work harder. If you make bad grades, you study 18 hours a day; you don’t expect the schools to make things easier. Life isn’t easier.
I feel sorry for America. People want to erase history. The same history that got you this far. This is a great country, believe me. I have seen other countries. Lived in other countries. Americans don’t know how lucky they are. Above all, hold on to your culture. Protect it. Respect it. Quit tearing it apart. Other countries don’t have to destroy you. You’re destroying yourself.”

What is happening in America from the view point of an Vietnamese Immigrant.

Interesting conversation today at the nail salon. A sweet young man from Vietnam started sharing his story with me. He’s been here six years. He said the news there is all about training them to believe America is horrible and needs to be destroyed.

He said, “I come here even with the known history of my country and America. I don’t hold onto the past. I love it here. I work hard. I pay my bills. I don’t ask for help. I don’t get in trouble. I’m not sure why so many people say they can’t succeed. I came here with nothing. I didn’t even know the language, and I’m successful.”

Then he continued, “Do you know what’s wrong with Americans? There’s no respect here. No respect for police officers, teachers, government, and history. Look at what people are doing to the monuments. Look at what they are doing to historical places. Look what they are doing to places of worship. Americans blame other Americans. In our culture, we take responsibility for our own actions. You marry someone, you stay married and raise your kids. Your kids do wrong, you don’t defend them, you punish them. If you’re poor, you work harder. If you make bad grades, you study 18 hours a day; you don’t expect the schools to make things easier. Life isn’t easier.

I feel sorry for America. People want to erase history. The same history that got you this far. This is a great country, believe me. I have seen other countries. Lived in other countries. Americans don’t know how lucky they are. Above all, hold on to your culture. Protect it. Respect it. Quit tearing it apart. Other countries don’t have to destroy you. You’re destroying yourself.”

Все нормальные иммигранты так думают.

+++ - социальное равенство = власть опустившихся.

ніколи не було соціальної рівності, а владу організовують, навіть ідеалісти можуть цього не розуміти

Змінено користувачем zero

В Портланді зараз якийсь незрозумілий движ..... Протестери почали жалітися шо з фургонів без розпізнавальних знаків виходили феди в цивільному та пакували їх....... Феди визнали це, та кажуть що пакують виключно тих хто починає порушувати громадський спокій.....

Тепер мерша вимагає шоб Трамп вивів з Портланду всих федів.....

Хехехехе. Нуну. За порчу федерального имущества в виде памятников много народу наказали? У вас там минимум четверть населения уже официально эбав зе Ло. И всем похрену на это. А нарушили ли федералы закон в Портланде... То что мы узнали об этом не из сводок судебной системы а из социальных медиа уже красноречиво

Гра продовжується.... Ген прокурор орегону подає в суд на федеральні органи за порушення громадянських прав протестувальників.....

Это уже давно перешло в политическую борьбу. Щас там все плюют на закон и действуют в своих интересах. По сути федерализм и самостоятельность штатов играет плохую шутку с самой страной.

Блазио ради политической борьбы похоронил 3500 человек, отказавшись от федеральной помощи в начале коронавируса и распихивая уже заразившихся людей в дома престарелых. Либералы быстренько эту тему похоронили и никто за эти смерти теперь не в ответе. ПОтому что политически нерукопожато.

Nobody above the law, even feds.....

Ну по сути щас в демо городах типа портленда происходит терроризм покрываемый демо мерами. Их давно (меров) надо за терроризм просто отстреливать .

Новости из США.

New York:

The Democratic mayor has long been understood as anti-police. His wife recently imagined the city as “Nirvana” if the NYPD were eliminated altogether.

Thus far in 2020, homicides are up 21 percent. Shootings are up by 46 percent. The Democratic mayor’s agenda included emptying the prison known as Rikers Island, bail reform letting perps walk before the paperwork is completed, and the effort to #DefundPolice that took 600 anti-crime units out of commission.
CARTOONS | Michael Ramirez
View Cartoon

Los Angeles:

June saw disturbing trends. An increase in the month’s first week by 250 percent of homicides, and a 56 percent increase in shootings. Following the death of George Floyd in May the LAPD received a $150 million cut.

Chicago:

Year-to-date shootings have eclipsed 1,508 for 2020, putting them 350 ahead of 2019. To date homicides sit at 254, placing them ahead of 2019. Important to note that the Cook County board voted in favor of defunding police. Eleven city alderman raced to the fore to demand that not a single penny of $333 million in federal dollars not go to police, and various proposals are being considered to cut current funding by more than $30 million in current spending.

Washington, D.C.

Year-to-date homicide numbers are 13 percent higher than this time a year ago. Nevertheless, the District PD is slated to be defunded by more than $15 million.

Philadelphia:

Shootings are up 67 percent. Victims of armed violence are up 29 percent. Homicides are up 25 percent. So of course it makes sense to defund the Philadelphia PD by $19 million.

Baltimore:

As consistently one of the most dangerous cities in America with a five-year streak of more than 300 murders, last year Baltimore set a new record at 348 homicides. Yet in 2020 they outpace last year’s record and will see defunding to the effect of $22 million.

As I said there are many more that I could highlight for you.

So why did all of these cities take such violent turns? Is it because their leadership capitulated to the anger of the mobs as opposed to thinking clearly and strategically about an effective response?

Or do these Democrat-run towns literally operate with denial in good and evil?

How else can you explain that in the city of Minneapolis (where a nation watched in horror and subsequently responded to the murder of an innocent man) that within 30 days they would record 1,600 shots fired? But then respond by voting to dismantle its police operations all together?

А теперь Портленд

A 10-person group of liberal community organizers flash mob made off with up to $30,000 worth of merchandise from a North Face store in Wisconsin on July, 2019. "They knew exactly which area they were going to approach in the store, which clothing items they wanted." a store clerk said.
However the adjacent stores selling school supplies and work boots were completely untouched.

Гнойное педрило мер Портленда выпихивает федералов ногами из города, 

А пан Уки, как вернется с пикника, будет волать, что это Трамп виноват. Ничего не делает, чтобы забороть беспорядки:)

А теперь Портленд

A 10-person group of liberal community organizers flash mob made off with up to $30,000 worth of merchandise from a North Face store in Wisconsin on July, 2019. "They knew exactly which area they were going to approach in the store, which clothing items they wanted." a store clerk said.

However the adjacent stores selling school supplies and work boots were completely untouched.

А пан Уки, как вернется с пикника, будет волать, что это Трамп виноват. Ничего не делает, чтобы забороть беспорядки :)

Ну так треба з цим шось робити.... Але ж у відповідності до закону, чи не так?...... 

А теперь Портленд

А пан Уки, как вернется с пикника, будет волать, что это Трамп виноват. Ничего не делает, чтобы забороть беспорядки :)

Закона в штатах не существует с марта месяца.

Доказательство - если я выйду и завалю памятник или ограблю магазин - меня посадят. Если это сделает толпа БЛМ - им можно. Далее - у Маклоски отоборали оружие когда они вышли защищать свой дом на их частной территории. Завели дело. Это явное нарушение закона со стороны прокурора. последтвий нет.

• Створити...