Перейти до змісту

Байден просрав Афганістан......

Uki

мне кажется что Уки и мультикультуризм это как современные поклонники совка для которых коммунизм это торговый центр большевик, и гламурные мемчики в интернетах.

та никто их не вызнает усбагойся будет айсис #2, Сирия и тыды...

но ведь это тоже культура? ношение масок имеет с шариатом много общего..

Нічого спільного...... Носіня масок наука...........

Во воов.Що то за вайт супремасі і привіледж тут розводиш.Зараз ще скажеш що іслам погана релігія .

Так я легенду про Вайт прівілідж вважаю нісенітнецею.........  Можете вважати мене неправильним демократом........ 

мне кажется что Уки и мультикультуризм это как современные поклонники совка для которых коммунизм это торговый центр большевик, и гламурные мемчики в интернетах.

Тобі багато чого кажется останнім часом.........у тебе теж розвинута уява............

Нічого спільного...... Носіня масок наука...........

хуюка.Чого надіваєш срану бандану яку наука вважає гімном а не надіваєш рейтед щось ,до речі міняй кожні 3 год,мий руки перед і після зняттям,санітайзер ,міняй коли доторкнувя .Тоді наука .А так фетіш і дибільство Змінено користувачем coolzak

Тобі багато чого кажется останнім часом.........у тебе теж розвинута уява............

ну чувак если ты говоришь про мультикультуризм, то жри его до конца. или ты думаешь что забота об экологии заканчивается на бумажных пакетах в магазине и электрокарах? в лес сука! в палатку! га подножный корм. и бородачей надо любить и уважать

хуюка.Чого надіваєш срану бандану яку наука вважає гімном а не надіваєш рейтед щось ,до речі міняй кожні 3 год,мий руки перед і після зняттям,санітайзер ,міняй коли доторкнувя .Тоді наука .А так фетіш і дибільство

кстати да .наука. 90% носят тряпку в бардачке. и даже махер высмеял эту науку " типа одел маску дошёл до столика и сел в ресторане и снял маску." бред. и куча видосов я давал где власть имущие этот наебальник надевают на камеру

хуюка.Чого надіваєш срану бандану яку наука вважає гімном а не надіваєш рейтед щось ,до речі міняй кожні 3 год,мий руки перед і після зняттям,санітайзер ,міняй коли доторкнувя .Тоді наука .А так фетіш і дибільство

Тошо я поганий......... 

кстати да .наука. 90% носят тряпку в бардачке. и даже махер высмеял эту науку " типа одел маску дошёл до столика и сел в ресторане и снял маску." бред. и куча видосов я давал где власть имущие этот наебальник надевают на камеру

Тим не меньше воно затримує подих......... 

Мнение канадца о событиях в Афганистане.

If you cry easily or have ever used or thought about using a safe space… skip my comment. This is MY opinion and I do not represent anybody else but me in this comment.

Afghans deserves what is happening to them and everybody should just sit and watch (remember the sit&watch it’ll be back. I spent 18 months of my life patrolling this austere country, mostly on foot. I’ve trained local soldiers, lived with them and in close contact with the population. I have lost friends in theaters and after up to very recently, fighting for this country.

But they deserve what is happening to them…

Afghans are not as courageous as they are portrayed. The troops routinely refused to go out on daily patrols. When it wasn’t the heat it was water, equipement, religion or "dont wanna die today". They even told us routinely that it wasn’t safe to go out because "Private’s Ahmed brother is a Taliban and he told him"

Can’t make that sh!t up and I know some will relate.

When we manage to bring them with us, we had to hold their hands or they would either walk away, bust our cover by yelling or fighting at each other, looting or beating up locals (I’ll cover the locals later). Ever played "egg hunting" for Easter ? This is what it felt like looking for our "ANA Counterpart" whenever we got under contact. MOST OF THEM ran away as soon as we heard the first crack&thump to never be seen again. They got injured for doing stupid stuff, anybody remember the idiot that discharged his RPG in the Wilson’s command center ? Well I do. Ever been on a patrol where HASCHISCH and OPIUM PASTE are openly consumed ? I a have led such patrols and we were told to do nothing where if one of my soldiers did it, I’d personnally beat him…

So yeah, the ANA were not that interested in honoring the great warrior tradition you hear about so much… they came mostly for the cash ans were not interested to bleed and die for their own country. When they caught ANP (afghan police) stealing and beating…
they either looked away or shared the loot with them.

The great citizens of Afghanistan… we killed fighters, lots of them. And we got the local ones too. Sometime we even saw those guys for months, waving at us, asking us for food, water and fuel. When we ask the civilians, there were never any talibans/fighters in the village, always the next village. Next village told us the same, but blamed the previous village. Villagers knew where bombs were placed most of the time. My last IED strike, the detonator watched us, talked to us and was 20m away from me when he clacked it. How do I know ? He tried to run away and my tail C9 gunner tackled him and found a detonator in his pocket along with other elements with traces of HME. The villagers knew about it because they told us 3 days later. They were "scared" they claimed… well it’s your country buddy, One day we’ll be gone so man up ! And they don’t value life as we do. They don’t cry when their kids get blown by an IED or someone gets caught in crossfire… but I’ve seen countless of dads carrying remains of their childrens to our gates to ask for money without a tear… writing it as I see my kids running around the house makes me feel weird. And yes they have been at each others throaths for generations and will hold grudge for centuries and most afghans don’t have a birthdate (which was fascinating when talking with them trying to trace history)

We blasted a man running wire in a field after watching him dig… the guy had no chance and didn’t deserve any. His brother came to our camp the next day claiming that his brother was only running electricity to his compound and he wanted the wire to reuse it… and of course money for his dead idiot brother. The wire was made of countless of severed power cords. Like run around your house and cut every wire to make one big bubba extension cord. Connected to the end was enough explosive to vaporize half a section. Daisy chains were starting to be common and this guy thought he could install one in front of us…his brother suffered the same fate and was injected with a 168gr lead chip by one of the snipers 2-3 weeks later.

Why do I say all of this ? Mainly for myself but also so people stop thumping their chest screaming "from my cold dead hands" and wishing for a civil war down South or similar events of North thinking they’ll fare well with 1 year of canned food and a few guns… you do not want a war on our lands or living with consequences of wars, trust me.

So yeah, I was mad when I saw what was happening in Afghanistan and how quick and effortless it was for the Talibans. Army surrendered, people fled, local politicians just took the money and turned around to ask for more "for the poor people of Afghanistan". But then I realized that I fulfilled my engagement twice, did my best, volunteered both times knowing the risks.

Sit back and watch ? This is what should be done with Afghanistan. Nothing more. No more money, no more troops. Enjoy the mess you tolerated while shaking our hands all smiles.

Spoiler: look at how China is conquering Africa. I’ve been there as well and didn’t see much troops. I saw quality infrastructures being erected by the week. Kilometers of roads being built. Schools, houses, hospital emerging out of the sand. No shots fired at the workers. You guys know why ? They build all this for free and sign agreement for access/use to other stuff AND give cash. They also sit down with all the players. We still got some "old school" war fighting going on, but anyone that has been on a battlefield recently knows that this way of solving our collective problems is outdated and a new solution is needed.

And religions… those need to be push far away from schools, politics and science like… yesterday !

Sorry for the long text but yeah… no sympathy for the Residents of Afghanistan, you were given chances and waited for everything to be done for you and deserve the return of the Talibans.

And I wouldn’t volunteer for a 3rd round because, according to someone, WE ARE ASKING FOR TOO MUCH.

Let them eat War…

Кацапи навіть дипломатів не вивозять

Спецпредставитель президента РФ по Афганистану Замир Кабулов уверен, что с будущим руководством страны у России будут дружественные отношения.
16 августа он проведет телефонный разговор с талибами, а посол РФ в Кабуле встретится с представителем Талибана

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJ9D8U8gCM

Так обосраться на мировой арене. В страшном сне Америка такого повторения Вьетнама не видела. Эти кадры как и заискивающая просьба БАйдена не трогать посольство теперь во всех утюгах.

Мировой полицейский, хахахаха. теперь будут накуй посылать и ссаными тряпками гнать отовсюду.

Я служив з офіцерами які пройшли Афган.На думку людей які там воювали якщо хочеш контролювати цю територію то потрібно всіх під ніж.Технічно можливо,політично ні.Тому нах

я це саме чув і теж від рюскіх афіцерав. тільки про западєнцєв. Але ми тут читаєм, а тут рибу загортаємо. Як і завжди.

Для України бачу лише плюси:

- Штатам кудись треба переносити вектор військової уваги з Афгану. Не факт, що це буде Україна, але шанси є.

- Рашку чекають веселі часи. Оце от" Таджикистан і Киргизстан відходять в орбіту Росії!" - та й заєбісь, чим більше нахлбіників, тим менше жратви в самій рашці. Крім того, я підозрюю, що рашка таки вляпається в Афган

Spoiler: look at how China is conquering Africa. I’ve been there as well and didn’t see much troops. I saw quality infrastructures being erected by the week. Kilometers of roads being built. Schools, houses, hospital emerging out of the sand. No shots fired at the workers. You guys know why ? They build all this for free and sign agreement for access/use to other stuff AND give cash. They also sit down with all the players. We still got some "old school" war fighting going on, but anyone that has been on a battlefield recently knows that this way of solving our collective problems is outdated and a new solution is needed.

перед тим, як дивитись на Китай, треба подивитись в дзеркало. Можливо для чувака з Канади буде сюрприз, що азіатів набагато краще сприймають в Африці, ніж білих, яких автоматом вважають колонізаторами і організаторами геноцидів.

Різниця десь така, якби в Україну інвестував Ілон Маск і Ходорковський. Ніби й Ходорковський не окупант, а жертва Путіна, а все одно москаль. Так і з білими в Африці.

Та й не тільки в Африці. В тій же Японії всі білі - по дефолту американці, які скинули ядерні бомби, а коли дізнаються, що ти взагалі зі східної Європи, ставлення сильно теплішає (особливо серед старших)

Представитель талибов Сухайль Шахин сказал в интервью BBC, что самосуда в афганском обществе не будет. По его словам, все наказания, включая казни, отрубание конечностей или забивание камнями, будут проводиться только по решению суда. Талибы также обещают, что представителям СМИ будет позволено критиковать кого угодно, передает Al Arabiya.

Кроме того, Шахин сказал, что в стране будут соблюдать права женщин. Им будет позволено учиться, работать и даже выходить из дома без сопровождения, но при одном условии.

Сухайль Шахин, представитель движения «Талибан»: «Мы будем уважать права женщин и позволим им работать при условии, что они будут носить чадру».

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPJ9D8U8gCM

Так обосраться на мировой арене. В страшном сне Америка такого повторения Вьетнама не видела. Эти кадры как и заискивающая просьба БАйдена не трогать посольство теперь во всех утюгах.

Мировой полицейский, хахахаха. теперь будут накуй посылать и ссаными тряпками гнать отовсюду.

Це набагато гірше чим В'єтнам......  :X

• Створити...